Wonderful location. Stugis is right in the heart of the beautiful Black Hills. Of course there are the bike rallies in August but you have beautiful mountains all around. Rapid City is only 28 miles away on the interstate. Spearfish is just 21 miles in the other direction. Then there are all those gorgeous trails, Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Custer State Park and so much more. Great parks, hospital, fire department and schools.
Imagine not having to do any lawn care or snow removal, yet live in a home, not an apartment. We saw a need for quality, affordable housing in Sturgis, SD and developed Wildflowers Townhomes. This is not a typical apartment with someone above or below you and no way to get outside except through a hallway. This is very much like a ground floor accessible home but with no maintenance! Two roomy bedrooms, two full bathrooms, a single car garage and you have to see the kitchen. Marble counter tops, huge pantry, loads of storage.
We have 4 units built with a plan to build 2 more 4 plexes. (For a total of 12 units)
This is not just for retirees but people of all ages. Many people work hard and don’t want to use their weekends keeping up a home. This is the perfect spot for you. Full sized stackable washer and dryer are included, No steps to lug laundry up and down.
- There are no steps in any of the units. While we built them with seniors in mind, the tenants are made up of all ages. Everyone appreciates living large on one level.
- They are roomy two bedroom units with very large, well appointed kitchens with islands and a one car attached garage.
- Just move your things in. No Home Owners Association Fees.
- These are new in January, 2019 but we continually update each townhouse as needed. Just put in the landscaping. We feel confident that there are no other apartments/townhomes that have this square footage with attached garage and ground floor quite like ours in Sturgis. Often this type of townhouse is purchased, not available to rent.
The design is an open concept with kitchen islands/bar with lots of countertop space and cabinets. All appliances are included in each unit, even washer, dryer, and dishwashers, disposal. All window coverings are included. Tiled bathrooms.
- You have your own private entrance and your own front and back yard with a nice concrete patio in the back with privacy fence. Room for outdoor furniture on both patios along with a grill.
- The front of each unit has covered porches.
- Full tub/shower in one bath and then a walk in handicap or wheel chair accessible shower in the other bath and hand held shower nozzle. Just a nice roomy fully tiled shower.
- For Pet Policy, please ask. We love pets but have a two pet maximum limit. Non refundable pet deposit. The policy must be signed.
- The lawn is meticulously groomed and we have a quick snow removal time.
- Rent is reasonable with location, views, loads of square footage and all appliances included. Refundable security deposit required with a year lease. We feel if you shop around, you will see the value and quality we offer at Wildflowers.
- The utilities inside are up to the tenants. You have control over your own central air and heat.
- Utility bills are very reasonable as they are well insulated with newer, energy efficient windows, furnace and cooling systems.
To rent or for questions:
Peggy or Tim Heuston at 605-431-1415.